What Is NodeJS
highly efficient for real-time apps that require constant data updates, the non-blocking input-output model solves performance issues The performance is enhanced by concurrent request processing which uses a single thread event loop A non-blocking Input-output model allows for processing several requests at a time This makes Node.JS highly efficient for processing multiple requests with less CPU usage In 2015.
How to install NodeJS and NPM on Windows
Installation of NodeJS and NPM using the installer package available at NodeJS official web site.
Step 1: Download NodeJS Windows Installer
First you need Go-to https://nodejs.org/en/download/ Click on Windows Installer text and window logo to download NodeJS windows installer.
Step 2: Install Node JS and NPM from Nodejs Installer File
1. Open File manager and find Node.js Windows Installer File or Open your Browser download history and find Nodejs windows installer file and open it. For Install Nodejs
2. Now your Windows ask if you want to run this Software – click on Yes
3. Now get NodeJS installation wizard – Click on Next
4. After Click Next. Get Term And Install accept screen. accept term and install and – click Next
5. Then NodeJS Installer prompt you for installation location. Leave this Default – Click On Next
6. The wizard will let you select components to include or remove from the installation. accept the defaults – Click On Next
7. Now Done Click on Install. After Some Process Click on Finish
Step 3: Check NodeJS installed Or Not
Open CMD And type below Command line and press Enter
For Check NPM installed or not Type below Command line In CMD
After Entering You will get Detail like Below